- ECA Board Member, Vice President of the Swedish Conductors´ Association, and Board Member of IPA.
- Professional College Member of the Hungarian Pedagogical Association.
- Former Associate Professor of AP College, Budapest.
- Senior Conductor and at present responsible for Conductive Eduaction quality at Move & Walk, Sweden.
- Qualified as Conductor-Primary School teacher in 1991 at Pető Institute, in 2000 earned Master Degree in Education as Teacher of Pedagogy and Specialist in Eduaction at Eötvös Loránd University Faculty of Education and Psychology, ELTE, Budapest.
- Started Doctoral Programme in Education (PhD Candidate) in 2008 at Eötvös Loránd University Faculty of Education and Psychology ELTE, Budapest, succesful doktoral exam: with „Summa cum laude” certification in January, 2013. (Thesis Defence in 2017.)